Thursday 3 November 2011

My October RAK!


This was my first month doing the Random Act of Kindness bit and it was awesome :) I will definitely be signing up again this month. 

Ok so the book I RECEIVED this month was from The Book Garden in the form of The Bronze Horeseman by Paullina Simons. I cannot tell you how much I have wanted to get my hands on this one! Thank you Birgit! Hop on over to her blog and check out her RAK.


And of course I sent a book this month. I sent Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater to Silvia at Darkest Sins. She has posted her RAK this month so check it out. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi, Lucy! Sounds like October was a good month of giving and receiving. Never heard of The Bronze Horseman. Your longing for it has me curious.

    New follower~

    Stephanie ~Misfit Salon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of The Bronze Horseman. I am curious how you ended up liking it. I am so anxious to read Shiver- but haven gotten it yet!

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am about to read Anna and the French Kiss. it's been on my list for ages, so i can't wait to see your review. I followed you here from Book Blogs and am happy to follow you. If you like you can visit me at:
    http://lily-bookhaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm this sounds fun! I'll have to check into the RAK. I found you on Book Blogs and I am now your newest follower! I hope you are having a great Tuesday and that you'll stop by for a visit sometime when you get the chance. :)
    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete