Thursday, 3 November 2011

My October RAK!


This was my first month doing the Random Act of Kindness bit and it was awesome :) I will definitely be signing up again this month. 

Ok so the book I RECEIVED this month was from The Book Garden in the form of The Bronze Horeseman by Paullina Simons. I cannot tell you how much I have wanted to get my hands on this one! Thank you Birgit! Hop on over to her blog and check out her RAK.


And of course I sent a book this month. I sent Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater to Silvia at Darkest Sins. She has posted her RAK this month so check it out. 


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Lucy! Sounds like October was a good month of giving and receiving. Never heard of The Bronze Horseman. Your longing for it has me curious.

    New follower~

    Stephanie ~Misfit Salon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of The Bronze Horseman. I am curious how you ended up liking it. I am so anxious to read Shiver- but haven gotten it yet!

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am about to read Anna and the French Kiss. it's been on my list for ages, so i can't wait to see your review. I followed you here from Book Blogs and am happy to follow you. If you like you can visit me at:
    http://lily-bookhaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm this sounds fun! I'll have to check into the RAK. I found you on Book Blogs and I am now your newest follower! I hope you are having a great Tuesday and that you'll stop by for a visit sometime when you get the chance. :)
    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey great, this has been an awesome help to me, I have had some really strange annoyances in my personal life recently and it is funny how certain things can really pick you back up or make you look differently on the horrible things and get working on the other things in life. Anyway thank you a lot.
    Splendid Article, there are being reading this web site recent days and nights but now document used your time to thank you for a records youre the one discussing around.
    Great Information, thanks for the great Post. I will come back later * Great information about self tanning: self tanner reviews
    I think its very important to get some good advice before you get your fake tan applied.
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete