I just saw this meme on Amused By Books and think it’s a great way to get to know more about everyone!
Four jobs I've had in my life:
- Working in the Alamo Mexican Restaurant in Dublin
- Chipotle in Madison WI
- Aware helpline Volunteer (This I am currently doing while studying for my finals in Uni which start next week...eeps)
- World Wide Kids ( a little kids boutique clothes shop)
Four books I would read over and over:
- Can you keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella
- Any book from the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling
- One Day by David Nicholls
Four books I would recommend:
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
- Into the Wilderness by Sara Donati (Especially if you like Diana Gadaldons books)
- The Four books in the above section!
Four places I have been:
- Paris, France (Went with for my birthday recently, Beautiful!)
- Madison, Wisconsin (Spent last summer there living with American students, great place, great people)
- Portugal (Used to go every summer with my family)
- New York
Four of my favorite foods:
- Mexican and anything spicy (My family owns a Mexican restaurant in Ireland)
- Red or Green Thai Curry
- Butlers chocolates
Four of my favorite drinks:
- Orange Juice
- Tea (no milk or sugar!)
- Coca Cola
- Club Orange
Four places I'd rather be right now:
- I would Love to be back in Paris!
- Or at a music festival!!
- On a sunny beach in Australia
- In bed with my book but it’s a bit early!
Four things that are very special in my life:
- My Boyfriend
- My family
- Toby my dog :)
I actually left out one question, Four places I have lived, as I have lived in Dublin all my life! Let me know if you do this meme so I can check it out :) Better getting going and read my book. I have been so busy this week and as a result it is taking me far too long to read The Great Gatsby. I’m going to start Beyond the Highland Mist - Karen Marie Moning after Gatsby. I feel like a little romance to help get me through my exams! Happy Easter guys!