Thursday 21 July 2011

And the WINNER is...


Jessica from Peace Love Books!! 

Congratulations Jessica! I am so happy with Jessica's book choice. She picked One Day by David Nicholls. It truly is my favourite book at the moment and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Hopefully you'll let me know how you got on when you have read it! I'm sending you an email now to make sure I have your mailing address correct and all that Jazz! 
A big thank you to everyone else who took part in the giveaway! I had a lot of fun doing it so I'm sure there will be another one coming soon ;)

(I used random.org to pick the winner.)


2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just stopping by to say how super excited I am to read this!!! I know it's becoming a movie soon, so I really wanted to read the book before the movie! Thanks so much for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) I cannot wait for the movie to come out. It's released Aug 23rd in Ireland! I'll be first in line at the cinema!

    ReplyDelete