Tuesday 2 August 2011

July Wrap Up

I thought I would take some time out to have a look back on what I got up to this July. I didn't get through half of what I wanted to. But I guess that is always the case with me. I was doing a month long internship last month so I had very little free time for my blog. But the month is at an end and I am free as a bird, so expect a lot from me in August!

Books I reviewed in July:

The Wrong Path by Vivian Marie Aubin du Paris

Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon


My favourite book from July: It has to be Chasing Daisy


Memes I took part in this month:

Follow Friday
Blog Hop
Teaser Tuesday
My Book Boyfriend
Fast Forward Monday

The best thing about July was reaching 100 followers and hosting my very first Giveaway! I had a lot of fun doing it and can't wait to get started on my next giveaway when I reach 200 followers. Hopefully it will be an August Giveaway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment