Friday 9 September 2011

Follow Friday



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee

This weeks question is: Have you ever wanted the villain the win at the end of the story? If so, which one?

Hmmm good question! I don't generally cheer for the villains. I'm a big fan of good triumphing over evil. But one character that jumps to mind is Sweeny Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street! Maybe it is a stretch to call him a villain but he does rack up an impressive number of innocent people to cook in those meat pies! When I went to see the musical I was praying the whole time that he wouldn't get caught!



Don't forget to check out my Six Month Blogiversary GIVEAWAY. Click Here to Enter. The winners get to pick the book of their choice from Book Depository.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, good answer! I love Sweeney Todd!

    New Follower.

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer! Thanks for stopping by mine.

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I forgot about him. I knew there was something I was missing! I loooved him, haha. Great answer.

    I'm an old follower! :) Have a great weekend! My answer can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I didn't think of Sweeney Todd!! *duh* I love him!!!

    (New follower)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic answer! I didn't even think of Sweeney Todd, but of course, I wanted him to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I remember Sweeney Todd! I LOVE him! I can't believe I didn't think of him before -- I really wanted him to win! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by, Lucy! I'm a new follower for sure!

    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good answer! I totally forgot about him! new follower :)

    My FF- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I need to see Sweeny Todd some day.
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. I was an old follower. Then I accidentally unfollowed you by clicking on the wrong button. So now I'm a new follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Tania @ Wandering Hues

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes! Great answer :-)
    I'm a BIT late haha.
    New follower here.
    I picked an antihero!
    _yay_ @ Book that Thing!
    My FF: FollowFriday

    ReplyDelete