Wednesday 7 September 2011

My Book Boyfriend #9


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie over at The Unread Reader, which provides us an opportunity to swoon over the men in our books.  This week I have fallen in love with Carter Jax from Sophie and Carter by Chelsea Fine.


Name: Carter Jax
Age: 18
Appearance: "Broad shoulders, square jaw, piercing gray eyes...everything about his appearance is picture-perfect. Everything except his scars."
Home Life: Cares for his mother who was beaten to insanity by her husband.
Traits: Loyal, Protective, Caring and Understanding.

"We sit for a minute and I'm falling into our comfortable silence when Carter reaches over and gently wraps his fingers around my hand. My day just went from crappy to great."  - Sophie


"And when Carter loves something he is fierce about it...He protects it and cares for it...and devotes himself to it. And Carter...he's loyal when he loves. He always shows up and makes everything better. He listens and he's patient." - Sophie about Carter


"She's the most amazing girl I've ever known. I'm quiet because I'm trying to keep myself from shouting something stupid like, 'Sophie, I would die for you! Will you please always hold my hand on the swing!'" - Carter


"Then I kiss her. In this moment, everything bad, everything painful, everything unfair disappears. It's just me and Sophie. Connected. And I've never felt so whole." - Carter

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I simply must meet this boy soon!

    Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-book-boyfriend-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last quote totally did me in!! Who is this boy? I must get to know him. And your casting is perfect.

    ReplyDelete